Current presets included in demo as of 05/04/2016 don't impress sadly

Nothing special here right now! Be the first and start a Monique related thread, write a review or share your Monique patches with other musicians.
blu789

Current presets included in demo as of 05/04/2016 don't impress sadly

Post by blu789 » 05 May 2016, 00:27

Hiya,

I watched the demo and was intrigued with the morph features :roll: -- however after downloading the demo, I found the presets are not inspiring at all :cry: -- Given that it's a bass synth it's full of non-bass presets, which is fine, but I was hoping to find some really amazing bass sounds out of the box that really unique or cool, but I was disappointed.... :oops:

Anyhow, for one reason or another, I have dozens of legal, legit synths: Spire, Synthmaster, Omnisphere, Chromaphone 2, Ultra Analog VA-2, Dimension Pro, Rapture Pro, Z3ta, Fabfilter Twin, Sylenth1, Kaivo, Aalto, etc, and at least out of the box a lot of them have some really good patches that inspire people to buy the synth. I understand you buy a synth to tinker with it, but at least it should inspire someone to buy it *first* to tinker with right?

Ok, I hope you guys get this synth going at full speed soon!

Aloha,

Tim

monotomy

We're working on more synth presets.

Post by monotomy » 05 May 2016, 07:30

Salute Tim,

thanks for your interest.

Yes, you are right - presets are essential for the success of a synthesizer - and for your inspiration.
ATM Monique is just a few weeks old and we need just a bit of time to boil more excellent stuff for you :-)
We're working on more good, complexer and alternative presets - and I try to win some good 3rd party sound designers as well.

To keep up to date you can check out the magazine or if you like subscribe to the newsletter.

Ahoi
Thomas
Monoplugs - Unique Music Software