Drum Programming with B-Step (TUTORIAL)

How to make music with this sequencer. Videos, tutorials, tips and tricks - share your knowledge with other electronic musicians.
Monoman

Drum Programming with B-Step (TUTORIAL)

Post by Monoman » 13 Feb 2015, 00:43

In this tutorial, we will program a 16-bar drum groove from scratch, ending up with a very groovy pattern and learning about workflow and the COPY and FLAM functions in B-Step along the way, including tips and tricks and pitfalls to watch out for. I will include all presets and instructions at the end, including an OFFLINE version you can keep as well, should you need it (that also includes the presets).

Difficulty level: Beginner to Expert.

I will use interchangeable terms such as 'sequence/pattern/slot' etc. These terms will overlap but should help establish a common terminology when communicating with others.

[BACKGROUND]

A Flam or Flourish, is when you might, say, repeat a note or hit twice in rapid succession, providing variation and groove to an otherwise static or repetitive beat.

B-Step incorporates a 'FLAM' feature as found on some Roland drum machines. You will find it on the 5th Layer - 'REP1'. It is called 'STEP REPEAT', because it is actually a Flam function par excellence. In this tutorial we will just use it to do the most basic of things, which is probably what you want the majority of the time. We will take a 16th note and get it to repeat once with a 32nd flourish. This effectively doubles the resolution of the Grid for that step, without changing the overall look of the Grid. Think of it as splitting the Grid into 32nd notes as you can do with most drum and midi editors, so you can input finer values, such as needed for variation and groove. Try a variation for a 24th note flourish as well, so you can tell the difference (some people might find this more natural).

Ok, now the tutorial in 5 easy pieces:

1:
Set a tempo in your host around the 100-120 Bpm (Beats per minute) mark.
Start B-Step with an empty set up and click on the PENCIL icon.

This will open the Chord Editor. Open the file 'B-STEP-DRUM-TUTORIAL-MAP' from inside the editor. This will map B-Step so that it triggers your drum machine like this:

Kick > XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Snare > XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
CHat > XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
OHat > XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(CHat = Closed Hat)
(OHat = Open Hat)

I have proposed a naming convention when saving extra info along with presets. It helps if you can see exactly what will be triggered and what is mapped to what. So 'KICK-SNARE-CHAT-OHAT' means that we will get the mapping above. Also it helps to maybe include the Drum Machine you are mapping to as well to avoid confusion. For now I have used a pretty standard mapping that should work for the majority of drum machines.
Sometimes I use 'KICK-SNARE-HAT-1-2' - this just means that there is a kick, snare and 2 hats (one not necessarily an open hat). It only takes a few seconds to input this extra info, and even if it isn't 100 percent accurate, as long as it gives a rough picture of what can be expected, it's enough to help when you (or someone else) go to open the preset some time later.

For this tutorial I have used Drumazon, ADM (CM) and Sforzando (CR-909). They should ALL work out of the box without having to adjust anything, but so should most XoX type drum machines. (XoX refers to Roland style drum machines such as the 808 and 909 and their emulations). Make sure that you change the sequencer settings on whatever drum machine you use so its notes are triggered by the host and it is not internally playing back its own patterns. This has to be done as well for ADM and Drumazon don't forget.

Just use what you have to hand, but check that the correct mappings are applied before you proceed.

I will now assume you have a drum machine of your choice and it is being triggered correctly with the mappings given in the template. We will learn how to map to different sounds/notes later in another tutorial.

2:
Now we need to open the '16-BAR-DRUM-GROOVE-AND-FLAM-TUTORIAL' preset from the file manager in B-Step. If everything is hooked up properly you should now be hearing the 16 bar pattern playing back.

This is just to check that everything is working. We will now delete this and work our way back, starting at the beginning, with you programming your own beat/groove. It doesn't even need to be 16 bars long, it could be 2, 4, 8 bars or any other number up to 16. For now, we will just concentrate on coming up with an interesting 1 bar groove to start things off.

Select bar 1 (the furthermost left button on the bottom) along the 'select / copy' row. Click on an empty step (square), then with 'MULTIDRAG' enabled, paint over all the notes in the sequence, so as to delete them all, and give us an empty pattern that we will copy to the all the other bars, clearing them as well and giving us a blank canvas to play with.

[MULTIDRAG]
Obviously you will need to have Multidrag enabled. I have mine set so I can use it with the left mouse button, but there are different options. You may find you need to adjust the sensitivity to get this to work for you in a comfortable manner and how you expect. Different systems, different mice, different ways of wanting to work all mean you will just need to take a minute or two to set this up.

Click this icon to adjust the MULTIDRAG parameters:

This is how I have mine set up and it works great for me:

We now have a blank/clear/empty pattern to 'paint' and 'copy' across all the other patterns, clearing them as well. Holding whichever mouse button you have selected for MULTIDRAG down, wait a little moment for the bars on the same row to show a 'T', then just paint or drag across all the squares at the bottom and this will delete all the patterns ready for us to use with our new groove.

3:
Now the fun bit. Making up a groove/beat/pattern. There are no hard and fast rules here. Most people start with a Kick on the first beat of the bar, so as to orientate themselves and align and sync in time with the host sequencer. We will do the same in this tutorial. Put Kicks (BD - Bass Drum) on squares 1 and 9 and Snares on the next row down on squares 5 and 13. You now have a very basic beat. Change it to something you like and that makes sense to you, filling in the hats below to something that also sounds good. Now might also be a good time to save your new work in the file manager, so if you make a mistake in the next step you can easily recall it. Try to come up with something interesting, because you will be listening to it over and over...

4:
Time to copy your groove and make some variations. Holding down the bottom most and left most button (square) where it says 'select / copy', with your designated MULTIDRAG mouse button, waiting a fraction of a second for the other squares/buttons to display the 'T', just drag it to the very next slot (square/button) and your pattern will be copied across. This is the sheer raw power and simplicity of B-Step on display. Aren't you glad you took the time to set up your MULTIDRAG options now?

Now, in slot/sequence 2, make a variation to the pattern. I suggest you select the first step/square/button of the CH row (Closed Hat) and again with the same modus operandi, drag all along the row, filling in every step and giving us a nice little speeded up feel. Or whatever you decide. You may decide to maybe just take one of the kicks 'off' the beat and put it a step ahead/back. Just make some kind of variation.

We will now copy those two patterns/sequences to give us a 4 bar loop that we will add another variation to as we go. See [TUTORIAL ON DRUM PROGRAMMING] at the end of this lesson for more info. It also wouldn't hurt to save your project as a new preset, renaming it to something new, so as to get a feel for how the file management works in B-Step. Better to learn this properly now and have it as second nature, rather then when you come up with your first KILLER beat, and have to mess around. Don't worry, it's very easy.

Ok, so far we have a 2 bar pattern and we want to copy those EXACT same patterns to slots/sequences 3 and 4. Drag and copy them across, taking care not to overwrite any existing pattern in the process.

[PITFALL]
So far so good, but let's just take a quick moment out here to cover a possible problem you might come across when copying patterns. Say you have made the variations and you now have your 2 bars/sequences and you go to copy them, if you drag button/sequence 1 OVER button 2 it will OVERWRITE it, so you have to be VERY CAREFUL not to do that and DRAG AROUND, in a circular motion so as to avoid overwriting. This is a very easy mistake to make for newcomers. Try to get into a little 'HOPPING' motion habit. Then you will have NO problems at all copying and pasting in B-Step.

So drag pattern/slot 1 to slot 3 and slot 2 to slot 4. All things going well, we should now have our 4 bar pattern to vary even further. Maybe put a quick little 'Fill' at the end on the snare track at the end of pattern/slot 4. Save your work again, just to be sure.

5:
Adding further variations with FLAM. You are probably getting the picture by now, so I will leave you to decide exactly how long you want your full sequence to be (8 or 16 bars). I will assume you have a pattern/sequence length that you are happy with, and we will now move on to the 'FLAM' or 'STEP REPEAT' - You will find it on the 5th Layer - 'REP1'.

We could choose to add a Flam to any of the drum parts, but very often you will find them put on Snares, so that is what we will do here. We will attempt the most basic type of Flam/Flourish - a 32nd note variation, repeated just the once. B-Step allows you to go crazy with these parameteres should you wish. Experiment.

Open up the 5th Layer 'REP1' - this is what the interface should look like:

Select the very last snare on pattern/slot/sequence 4 and adjust the 'Step Repeats' knob to just '1'. You will already hear a little 16th note Flam or Flourish. This is the default.

This is what it looks like with just a very simple 16th note Flam (Step Repeat):

Adjust the 'Rpt Interval' value to something you like. Try an 1/8th note or maybe something faster. Depending on your over all tempo, different values will seem more or less appealing. Try taking the Step Repeat up to 2 and hear how it sounds. Things should really be making sense by now. With these two controls you now have a massive amount of drum variation/groove power at your finger tips.

There you have it - your very first Flam.

Most people will probably get by with just these two parameters. But why not play about a bit and see what the other values do. Don't forget to save anything interesting as you go along.

I will include a simple example at the end, as I have worked through this tutorial with you, as you might have done, following my instructions. It has a very simple 1/8th Note Flam on the end snare.

See: [DRUM-TUTORIAL-EXAMPLE]

Remember, Flams can be used to input slower or lower resolution notes on to the Grid, not just for faster ones. So keep this in mind. This function allows you to add notes that are faster/slower, higher/lower resolution than what is offered, though you could just program them directly to the Grid if you liked. Here in lies the true power of B-Step. As always, play about and perhaps save some templates of your own. These presets can then be shared with other users.

You can have 1/8th notes repeated 4 times or 1/32nd notes repeated just the once or 8 times. Try 4 repeats of 32nd note resolution, for one example.

See: [DRUM-TUTORIAL-EXAMPLE-2]

B-Step has already gone beyond the functionality of what many drum machines provide in this department. Some (at their most basic) just give you one option to 'Flam' at the resolution you are working at (say 16th or 32nd notes). But even this option is better than nothing at all. B-Step provides many more options for this musical feature, but that should be enough for now to introduce you to this powerful concept. Although Step Repeat (Flam) can be used on synthesizer or sample program material (where musically it may also be called a 'Trill'), using this on drums and percusssion is where it really comes into its own, at least for me and the way that I work.

Why not explore these powerful features and find a way that works for you?

B-Step really is a whole lot more than just a simple step sequencer...

[END TUTORIAL]

If you got to the end of the tutorial and things are making a bit more sense to you, then go ahead and check out the Drum Presets in your Project folder for B-Step. Some of them have different mappings and of course different beats as well for you to play about with!

[PROJECT FILES]
B-STEP-DRUM-TUTORIAL-FILES.rar
(2.7 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
Instructions:

Put the '16-BAR-DRUM-GROOVE-AND-FLAM-TUTORIAL' and the 'DRUM-TUTORIAL-EXAMPLE' files into your 'projects' folder.

Put the 'B-STEP-DRUM-TUTORIAL-MAP' into your 'chordsets' folder.

[OFFLINE-DRUM-TUTORIAL]
OFFLINE-DRUM-TUTORIAL.zip
(63.75 KiB) Downloaded 149 times
[PROJECT FILE FOR ENERGYXT2 AND DRUMAZON/ADM(CM)/CR-909]
B-STEP-DRUMAZON-CR-ADM-TUTORIAL.rar
(9.97 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
You will need EnergyXT2.6 or later and d-16 Drumazon/ADM (CM)/Sforzando CR-909, for this to work.

If you are not a seasoned drum programmer and want to learn the basics and be able to program a beat/groove FAST, then check out this excellent tutorial:

[TUTORIAL ON DRUM PROGRAMMING]

http://tweakheadz.com/how-to-make-original-drum-tracks/

====================================================
Here's how to write drum tracks really fast on a midi sequencer. Don't let the simplicity of my approach fool you into thinking this is an article for beginners. OK, lots of pros know about this, but I'll bet many an intermediate tweak does not. What I am talking about here is a "way of working" a "workflow" so to speak, which will work no matter what type of music you are doing. The goal is to build a drum track for a song in about the same amount of time as it would take to audition a bunch of loops to find the right one. Except here, at the end, you have a totally original drum track that, instead of staying the same as the song progresses, moves and breathes with the song. This method works in the midi domain of a sequencer. Because we are using midi and not audio, we don't have to mess with time stretching or beat chopping or any of that. We can tailor the drums to fit perfectly, change tempos, add fills and lead-ins with zero problems. It will work with software drum machines, real drum machines, samplers, and synth drum sets equally well.
===================================================

Monoman

Re: Drum Programming with B-Step (TUTORIAL)

Post by Monoman » 13 Feb 2015, 22:10

EDITS AND ADDENDUMS:

I have edited the tutorial slightly (and reuploaded the offline version - inclusive of new presets).

1:
I changed the Drum mapping so that it will automatically trigger the required drumsounds from these drum machines - d-16 Drumazon, ADM (CM) and Plogue Sforzando CR-909.

2:
I changed the main preset to reflect these changes also.

3:
I updated the EnergyXT2 project file so that it loads all three of those drum machines.

I really wanted to provide a high quality Drum machine to show off the features of B-Step for this tutorial. And for sake of convenience and compatibility, I wanted to use something that was freely available, used standard mappings and had an authentic XoX type layout and sounds. Enter the CR-909.

Drumazon is one of my 'go to' drum machines but is paid for software, so it's possible you wouldn't have that in your VST folder. ADM (Computer Music) is free with the magazine, but it's also possible you don't have that either. Plogue Sforzando is free and comes with many extra soundbanks, such as the very first preset by Analog Industries - CR-909. So even if you can't afford/don't have either of the previous two, you can download Sforzando from http://www.plogue.com/products/sforzando/

You will need to download the free extra sounds: http://www.plogue.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=7090

This will give you access to the CR-909. It is the very first preset under 'Free Sounds' when you load Sforzando.
Free Sounds>Analog Industries>CR-909

Some notes on the CR-909:

First my personal take. Obviously when working with B-Step, we are limited to 4 sequencer step lanes. So I'm not looking for something with 16 drum sounds and articulations per voice (I already have all that). I want something quick and dirty and beatbox like. So the 909 is just the job for this. The CR-909 is the perfect combination of authenticity (quality of samples) and articulation (how convincingly these things can be pitched up and down etc.) and interface (how easy and logical it is to do this without getting lost in controls).

This is an incredibly good 909 sample playback engine. The interface is also superb, which of course being made by Chris Randall, you would expect nothing less. You can really tweak this thing. It is basic (you can't pitch the Kick down to sound like an 808 Sub like you can with Drumazon), but what it does, I'm not sure anyone has done better. I'll let Chris explain from here (from the 'readme' file that comes with it):

This is quite possibly the most complete sample set of the Roland TR-909 drum machine you're going to find. It has every control on the unit recorded with 5 positions, via a Purple Biz Mk pre-amp/DI in to a Mytek 8x192 A/D convertor at 48kHz/16bit.

I have left a tiny bit of room (about 100 samples) at the beginning of each sound to enable attack programming, and to allow simple time slipping to recreate the somewhat variable nature of the TR-909's sequencer. You will need to adjust each sample's start time in your drum rack/sampler to taste, and this available time allows you to create round-robin stacks from the same sample, with slightly different start times, in order to fully recreate the variable timing of the real unit.

The naming convention of each sample reflects the knob settings for that sample. The first Bass Drum sample is named 909ft_t0_a0_d0.wav. This corresponds to 909 Foot, Tune knob 0, Attack knob 0, Decay knob 0. The knobs are written in percent, so 909ft_t50_a0_d75 corresponds to a bass drum with the tune knob at 50%, the attack knob at 0%, and the decay knob at 75%.

Every control on the unit is recorded with 5 positions (0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%) except the bass drum's Attack knob, which has very little difference in the various percentages, and would have increased the number of bass drum samples exponentially. Hence, I only recorded it at 0% and 100%.

If you use this sample set in a commercial release, please donate a small amount to my paypal account, which is under chris@positronrecords.com, or buy an Audio Damage plug-in at http://www.audiodamage.com. This sample set was quite difficult and time consuming to create.

Chris Randall
http://www.analogindustries.com

So thanks Chris and Plogue!

There are so many drum machines (free and paid) and so many mapping variations. So I thought I would get the ball rolling and at least work out some kind of 'standard' to make sure we aren't all pulling in different directions. For me, I love the purity of the Kick/Snare/Hat combo. I like to have that extra Open Hat in there too, and that is what I have mapped here. Feel free to make up your own mappings and share! I will do a little tutorial later on how to change the drum sounds (it isn't difficult and you can probably figure it out yourself).

I do usually work with Drumazon but I realise it's not free. I love the 909 sound palette, and the 909 Kick is King. That is why I included what I think is the best free option - CR-909. With the drum map from this tutorial you will automatically get the Kick/Snare/CHat/OHat combo 'out of the box'. Same goes for the excellent ADM (Computer Music) which just has the TR-606 kit. It is an incredibly good emulation and one of my favourite drum machines (along with the 808). So whichever you choose, you will be able to follow this tutorial from a base line and not be confused.

I will add compatible drum machines later and also include mappings. When you go to load the preset for the Chord Editor in this tutorial: B-STEP-DRUM-TUTORIAL-MAP - it will tell you in the info box: Kick-Snare-CHat-OHat For Drumazon/ADM(CM)/CR-909, so you know what the mappings are and what drum machines are compatible with these mappings.

Monoman

Post by Monoman » 14 Feb 2015, 01:08

If you have any problems, or if you want to use another drum machine specifically, then just ask here.

I've tested these presets (both the drum maps and projects) with older versions of B-Step, but I am probably using a newer version than you, so if you run into any difficulties, just say.

Also, if you would like the project files for this in another host then just ask. If I have it I'll try my best to upload it for you. But really, you should be able to load B-Step and use the included presets and it should work for you.

Monoman

Post by Monoman » 20 Feb 2015, 02:02

Ok, I'll add patches here for any new drum machines that work with this mapping and tutorial setup.

Up next - FXpansion Tremor!

Tremor can be a bit demanding on CPU so I created a patch that sounds pretty good (I edited it from one included so is not totally mine) and won't tax your resources too much.

Kick/Snare/Hats

You can layer this up with the 909 and 606 and it sounds pretty good! All three together.
B-DRUM.rar
(6.21 KiB) Downloaded 124 times

alex

Post by alex » 20 Feb 2015, 14:34

What a great tutorial, thanks so much. This has really inspired me to try B-Step with drums, it's not something I've seriously considered before but you've made me see it in a whole new light.

Monoman

Post by Monoman » 21 Feb 2015, 03:48

Thanks. It's why I took the time.

First a few notes. Then a whole day's work. Then some tidying up. And now adding templates and drum maps for popular drum machines.

I think it is a great ethos to promote the free stuff so that the tutorials are accessible and compatible for different people. Plus it might give a few extra tips and tricks on drum programming in general.

I use a lot of freeware and magware. But I also have a really stupid amount of paid for Drum Machines. Well not just machines. I have FXpansion BFD and pretty much everything they have done in the drum department. So, I won't shy away from putting up the odd Drum Map here for Tremor or Geist or whatever.

But the star of the show here is B-Step! As I said, I want for no program in the world in the drum department. Personally, I have every single program I could ever wish for. But B-Step on drums is just very fast, very fun and most important of all - very effective!

If anyone has any requests for a particular drum machine/module, I probably have it and can make up a map if you are having difficulty. But like I said, the maps here should be good for most things and it won't hurt to work things out for yourself too. I'll try and do a proper tutorial on setting different parameters later (when I fully work it out myself).

monotomy

Post by monotomy » 03 Mar 2015, 00:42

Hey Monoman,

excuse me for the lateness... today I've found enough time to enjoy your drum tutorial. Cool stuff!

Suggestions, maybe you can add this to your tut?:
  • If you use the BD1 on the 4ths track and OH on the first, you don't have to use the octave offsets (see screen - green frames). This will make it more easy to restore the drum notes by loading a chord set and there is no need for a extra project file if you like to start from scratch. (more at the end 1Q.).
  • Don't forget B's shuffle feature (screen yellow frame), this is a very powerful tool for the groove of your drum set. On the screen the two yellow marked steps will be played 5/96ths later as it looks on the step pattern (with the settings SUFL:1/16th and >>:5/95th in the yellow frame) (SUFL:1/16th is recommended for drum programming).
drums.png

This are the B-Step data paths
Windows:

Code: Select all

C:\Users\YOU\Documents\b-step\
Mac:

/Users/YOU/Music/B-Step Sequencer/
Linux:

/home/YOU/Documents/B-Step/

We should provide the project files (maybe only the chord sets) on the repository and a add a link to your tutorial.

1Q. Which drum note configs will be useful as chord-set-presets? Yes, the basics BD-SN-CH-OH & BD-SN-PH-OH and Suggestions? I believe a collection of a few drum chord-sets could be very useful for a lot of users.
Also we should think about 8 or 12 drum notes over 2 or 3 chords to program drum-set over 2 or 3 sequence groups.

Hm, the small yellow points chould be useful in real, a bit of explaining character.

Monoman

Post by Monoman » 18 Mar 2015, 02:29

monotomy wrote:Hey Monoman,

excuse me for the lateness... today I've found enough time to enjoy your drum tutorial. Cool stuff!

Suggestions, maybe you can add this to your tut?:
Yes, I'll have a look.

fbarraza28

Post by fbarraza28 » 28 Oct 2019, 09:43

Pandora Bracelet
KD Shoes
Bottega Veneta Handbags
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Fitflops
Nike Clearance
Nike Outlet Store
Fitflop Sandals Clearance
Kyrie Irving Shoes
New Jordans 2019
Air Jordan Shoes For Men
Pandora Bracelet
Fitflop Website
Pandora Jewelry
Timberlad Boots
Air Jordan Shoes
Yeezys
Air Force 1
Nike Shoes For Women
Pandora Jewelry
Fitflop Sandals
Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet
Air Jordan
Kate Spade Handbags
Adidas NMD
Balenciaga Sneakers
Birkenstock Outlet
Vans
Adidas Yeezy
Pandora
Pandora
Birkenstock
Curry 5 Shoes
Nike Epic React
Basketball Shoes
Pandora Rings Official Site
Ralph Lauren Outlet Online
Cheap Nike Air Max
Moncler Jacket
Nike Air Max 2018
Vapormax Plus
Moncler Jackets
Christian Louboutin
Nike Roshes
Nike Shox For Men
Adidas NMD
Pandora Jewelry Outlet
Jordan Shoes
Fitflop Outlet
Adidas Outlet
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Nike Clearance
Yeezy Boost 350
Valentino Sandals
Nike Outlet
Timberland Boots
Adidas Yeezy
Adidas Yeezy V2
Longchamp Bags
Adidas Sneakers
Moncler
Valentino Sneakers
ECCO Shoes
Air Max 270 Flyknit
Goyard Bags
Pandora
Nike Outlet
Birkenstock Sandals
Pandora Bracelets
Pandora Website
Vans Store
Pandora Rings
Soccer Cleats
Pandora Bracelets
Pandora Charms
Louboutin Shoes
Moncler Official Site
Ferragamo Belt
North Face Jackets
Pandora
Pandora
Nike Cortez Women
Adidas Shoes For Women
Kate Spade Factory Outlet
Pandora
Nike Womens Shoes
James Harden shoes
Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men
Air Jordan Sneakers
Yeezy Boost 350
Pandora Jewelry
Nike Outlet
Pandora Jewelry
Lebron 15
Adidas Yeezy
Ed Hardy
Nike Roshe Run
Yeezy
Nike Air Force
Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet
Air Jordan 10
Birkenstock Sandals Outlet
Adidas NMD
Red Bottom Shoes
Moncler UK
Birkenstock
Louboutin shoes
Air Max Plus
Adidas NMD R1
Pandora Jewelry
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Pandora Jewelry
Kyrie 4 Shoes
Air Max UK
Birkenstock Shoes
Pandora Ring
Christian Louboutin
Nike Air Uptempo
Michael Kors Canada
Adidas Yeezy
Ralph Lauren Outlet
Hermes Birkin
Adidas Outlet
Pandora
MBT
Nike Outlet Store
Adidas Stan Smith Sneakers
Roshe Run
Space Jam 11
Pandora
Moncler UK
Triple S Balenciaga
Ralph Lauren UK
Adidas Yeezy
Jordan Retro 11
Nike Presto Women
Birkenstock
Nike Shoes For Men
Longchamp Bags
James Harden Shoes
Nike Vapormax
Nike Outlet
Skechers
Pandora Jewelry Outlet
Nike Air Max 270
Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
Jordans 11 Low
Air Force Ones Shoes
Jordan 4
Nike Huarache
Nike Air Max 98
Balenciaga
Pandora
Jordan 14
Nike Outlet Store Online Shopping
Pandora Jewelry
Kyrie Irving Shoes
Isabel Marant Boots
Fjallraven Kanken Backpack
Disney Pandora
Kate Spade Handbags
Nike Air Vapormax
Birkenstock Sandals
Pandora Charms
Air Jordan 12
Jimmy Choo Shoes
Pandora Outlet
Jordan Retro
Nike Sneakers
Pandora Charms
Fitflop Slippers
Red Bottoms Louboutin
New Jordans
Lebron 15
Ferragamo Outlet
Christian Louboutin Heels
Kanken Backpack
Birkenstock Outlet Store
Yeezy
Kyrie 4 Shoes
Adidas NMD
VaporMax
Adidas Superstar Shoes
Moncler Outlet Online
Fenty Puma
Moncler Jackets
Nike Air Max Women
Air Max 270
Kate Spade
Curry Shoes
Ultra Boost
Air Jordan
Pandora Charms Sale
Puma Shoes
Lebron Shoes
Red Jordan 11
Pandora Jewelry
Adidas NMD
Pandora Charm
Pandora Charms
Goyard Bags
Mens Nike Shoes
Air Jordans
Goyard Handbags
Nike Air Max
Pandora Charms
Kate Spade Handbags
Harden shoes
Polo Ralph Lauren
Pandora Outlet
Pandora Charms Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry
Kyrie Irving Shoes
Nike Outlet
Ferragamo Shoes
Air Jordan
Win Like 96
Kate Spade
Red Bottom Shoes
Jordans Retro
Nike Outlet Store
Air Max
Air Jordan 8
Balenciaga Sneakers
Pandora Bracelet
Kate Spade Outlet Online
Air Jordan 9
Ralph Lauren
Jordan Retro 11
Pandora Bracelet
Longchamp Handbags
Burberry Bags
Adidas Yeezy
Pandora Outlet
Nike Air Max
Vapormax
North Face Outlet
Yeezys Shoes
Skechers Shoes
Michael Kors Canada
Adidas NMD XR1
Pandora Jewelry
Jordan 11
Red Bottom Shoes
Nike Air Max 270
Moncler Sale
Kate Spade Bags
Air Force 1
ECCO Shoes
Pandora Jewelry
Timberland Outlet
Air Max 95
Moncler Outlet
Pandora Jewelry
Air Max 90
Pandora Charms

fbarraza28

Post by fbarraza28 » 06 Nov 2019, 22:01

Michael Kors Canada Outlet
Pandora
North Face Outlet
Jordan 11 Space Jam
Kate Spade Handbags
Ralph Lauren Outlet
Fitflop Sandals
Fitflop
Ralph Lauren Outlet
Adidas NMD
Pandora Ring