Podium won't render output of synths triggered by B-Step

Nobody is perfect. Help us to improve B-Step Sequencer and report bugs and problems.
Monoman

Podium won't render output of synths triggered by B-Step

Post by Monoman » 24 Feb 2015, 23:52

Podum won't export the audio that B-Step triggers if you use the loopbe1 midi drivers.

This seems to be a problem with the loopbe1 midi drivers which you need to use to get B-Step working in Podium. There may be another way to set things up but I couldn't figure it out.

I also tried to record the audio internally in Podium itself by bouncing, but even though I've used this program on/off for years, I still can't figure out how it works.

If I find a solution I'll post it here.

I don't know enough about the low-level midi stuff to say whether this is a bug or not, so I'll leave it open for others to say. It certainly seems to be a feature.

Monoman

Re: Podium won't render output of synths triggered by B-Step

Post by Monoman » 25 Feb 2015, 02:18

I figured out how to render and bounce the files internally within podium so technically this is possbile.

I couldn't begin to explain how you do it, but yes, it is doable. Still won't render out to file though.

monotomy

Re: Podium won't render output of synths triggered by B-Step

Post by monotomy » 02 Mar 2015, 23:07

Hi Monoman,

I'll check tomorrow the rendering issues via loopbe. Maybe the DAW's does not read MIDI in render moder.