he League Cup quarterfinal win over Stoke on

Nobody is perfect. Help us to improve B-Step Sequencer and report bugs and problems.
sakura698

he League Cup quarterfinal win over Stoke on

Post by sakura698 » 15 Jan 2020, 03:45

MADRID, Spain -- Andy Murray hit error after error Thursday and was eliminated from the Madrid Masters in the third round. Oren Burks Super Bowl Jersey . The Wimbledon champion was overwhelmed by the 46th-ranked Santiago Giraldo 6-3, 6-2. Murrays play was erratic throughout the match against the Colombian qualifier, who earned his first career victory against a top-10 player in 20 attempts. The eighth-ranked Murray mentioned his split from coach Ivan Lendl alongside his "inconsistent" play. "My coach is missing. Thats quite a big part of my team," Murray said. "I didnt envision a finish like that. I need to sit down and think about that the next couple of days and see what I need to do." Defending champions Rafael Nadal and Serena Williams had little trouble reaching the quarterfinals at the clay-court tournament, both winning in straight sets. Nadal hadnt lost a quarterfinal on clay in nine years until last month in Monte Carlo, and he repeated the disappointing feat in Barcelona. On Thursday, Nadal let a 3-1 lead in the second set slip before beating Jarkko Nieminen of Finland 6-1, 6-4. "For one hour probably I was playing the best tennis that I played for the last three weeks," Nadal said. "After that I committed errors, so what I need to do is find more consistency." Nadal will next face sixth-seeded Tomas Berdych, who beat Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 3-6, 6-3, 6-2. Berdych hasnt beaten Nadal since a 2006 meeting in Madrid, which was marked by jeering and angry exchanges between the players. "Hell be a big test for me," Nadal said. "What happened is in the past. It was one of the few times I had problems inside a court." Also, Japanese player Kei Nishikori improved to 8-0 on clay this season with a 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) win over Milos Raonic of Canada. Nishikori next faces local favourite Feliciano Lopez who advanced when Austrian qualifier Dominic Thiem withdrew before the match due to an unspecified illness. Thiem upset Stanislas Wawrinka in the second round. Fifth-ranked David Ferrer contained John Isners big serve -- holding the American to just six aces -- and used a break in each set to win 6-4, 6-4. Williams earned her 650th career victory with a 6-2, 6-3 win over Carla Suarez Navarro. Williams, in pursuit of her 60th title, hit 27 winners to her Spanish opponents five. "She made me work for every point and it wasnt an easy win," the top-ranked American said. "She just won last week, so she is definitely not an easy player to play." Williams will next face 2011 champion Petra Kvitova. The fifth-seeded Czech beat Lucie Safarova 6-4, 6-3. Also, Australian Open champion Li Na and Maria Sharapova will meet in the quarterfinals after both won their third round matches. After a poor opening set, the second-ranked Li overcame a slew of unforced errors and a bothersome toe problem to beat Sloane Stephens of the United States 2-6, 6-3, 6-2. "After the first set I was like, Calm down," Li said. "I say, OK, I cannot only think about what happened for the game, you have to look forward otherwise you cannot make it." Sharapova beat Samantha Stosur of Australia 6-4, 6-3, while Ana Ivanovic cruised into the last eight with a 6-1, 6-2 win over Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. David Bakhtiari Super Bowl Jersey . According to a release sent by the league, the Saskatchewan Roughriders were the only team to exceed the cap. Their total salary expenditure of $4,417,975 was $17,975 over the salary cap of $4. Bryan Bulaga Super Bowl Jersey .C. -- Lucy Li made two double bogeys, a triple bogey and finished her historic round at the U. http://www.officialgreenbaypackerspro.c ... rs-jersey/ .Impact president Joey Saputo confirmed Thursday that he is part of a group of investors whose offer to buy the 105-year-old Italian club was accepted by the teams board of directors.MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester United manager David Moyes is hopeful that Wayne Rooney will be back over the Christmas period after the England striker missed the League Cup quarterfinal win over Stoke on Wednesday night. Rooney was not included in the squad that won 2-0 at Stoke to advance to the last four due to an unspecified injury. Rooney was withdrawn from Uniteds match at Aston Villa in the Premier League last weekend "although theere has been no confirmation as to the extent of the problem," United said. Jason Spriggs Super Bowl Jersey. With United already 10 points behind leader Arsenal in the league standings and Robin van Persie also sidelined with a thigh injury, Rooneys injury comes at a bad time for United. The club plays four league games between Dec. 21 and Jan. 1. When asked whether Rooney would be fit over the festive period, Moyes said: "We hope so." ' ' '