Novation Launchpad S and b-step 2.1

Do you miss a sequencer feature or do you have an idea how to improve our sequencer? You're right here - tell us what you want to see in B-Step Sequencer.
aBot

Novation Launchpad S and b-step 2.1

Post by aBot » 30 Aug 2015, 08:19

Hi Thomas,

I recently got a used Launchpad S to use with b-step 2.1 VST under Cubase Artist 8 64 Bit, running on Windows 7 64 Bit. Almost everything works fine, except:

In the bottom row, I can only use "select Bar" and the copy function, Both work fine. I do not see the "current running bar indicator" and unfortunately the "Solo enable" function does not work either. The launchpad seems to be working fine, all pads send notes. In Cubase I use the "In Host Routing" and have tracks form the Launchpad to b-Step and from b-step to Launchpad. However, it doesn't work correctly in standalone mode either. The Launchpad drives a VST Synth in Cubase. The launchpad S is running in native mode with the windows driver. I also tried the Novation USB- Driver, no change.

Any idea what might be the reason for the solo function and current bar indicator not working properly?

Thanks and kind regards

Arne

BadTicket

Re: Novation Launchpad S and b-step 2.1

Post by BadTicket » 16 Jan 2016, 10:26

Hello together

I have the same problem, using two Launchpad Mini. No active LED in Row H

Any ideas how to solve that?

THX and Heavenicetrip! Fe/2