Some 'Master' Control knobs would be nice

Do you miss a sequencer feature or do you have an idea how to improve our sequencer? You're right here - tell us what you want to see in B-Step Sequencer.
Monoman

Some 'Master' Control knobs would be nice

Post by Monoman » 01 Feb 2015, 21:51

Say you want to set all the notes in your sequence down an octave. At the moment you have to go and do each one individually if you are using the Step Octave knobs, and it takes time. Some kind of master control knob that could be activated, by say, clicking on Step Octave, making it magically appear, would be good. Or you could just add an extra knob but this takes up precious space.

It would be good if we could have this feature for all the relevant parameters where this would save time. I envision once clicking on the Text for the parameter, the Master control knob would appear in its place and you could adjust to taste. Not sure if that is possible, but it would save a lot of time and be very very nifty.

I realise that in my above example, you could achieve exactly the same thing by just adjusting the Bar String Octave Shifts, on the upper left top of B-Step, but you get the picture of what I am talking about. There are other parameters where this might come in handy.

Just something to consider for later on.

monotomy

Re: Some 'Master' Control knobs would be nice

Post by monotomy » 01 Feb 2015, 23:01

Hi Monoman,

Please take a look at the multi drag feature. It works for all controls. See: http://forum.monoplugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=774

Anyway, such a master for a each row of controls is on the TODO and you will get it 8-)

Monoman

Re: Some 'Master' Control knobs would be nice

Post by Monoman » 03 Feb 2015, 04:22

Hi. Yes I saw controls for this after I posted. My bad.

To have this implemented across all relevant controls with a master would be great.

I actually know how to use B-Step very little. I still haven't had a chance to play about with it. I thought it would be something that you would not overlook when I posted.

We will get this working good I am sure.