FACTORY - PROGRESSION-CONSTRUCTION-KITS

Download chord presets for B-Step Sequencer - for free.
monotomy

FACTORY - PROGRESSION-CONSTRUCTION-KITS

Post by monotomy » 27 Feb 2015, 19:22

Some of the chord sets below are used in the Progression Construction Kid Projects.

Transposed variants are created by filling all chords with an E or Em and transpose it (green frame on the screen). The normal variants are created by filling the chords from the preset buttons Em-F-G...

And we have to kinds of the transposed and normal variants. One with VI and one with VII instead of VI. The variant with VI is marked with and pre "_". Its always the 6ths chord which is switched (purple frame on screen).
transposed-I-II-III-IV-V-VII.png
transposed-I-II-III-IV-V-VII.png (60.95 KiB) Viewed 8393 times
The Global Tune slider is your friend to transpose your whole set from E to C or A or what ever you want.

Transposed variants

I-II-III-IV-V-VII

PROJECT FILE: I-II-III-IV-V-VII.b2proj
(Download the file in the B-Data-Reader is recommended. Otherwise click the right mouse on the project file and select "save as".)

I-IIm-IIIm-IV-V-VII

PROJECT FILE: I-IIm-IIIm-IV-V-VII.b2proj
(Download the file in the B-Data-Reader is recommended. Otherwise click the right mouse on the project file and select "save as".)

Im-II-III-IVm-V-VII

PROJECT FILE: Im-II-III-IVm-V-VII.b2proj

Im-II-IIIm-IV-V-VII

PROJECT FILE: Im-II-IIIm-IV-V-VII.b2proj

Normal variants

E-F-G-A-B-D (I-II-III-IV-V-VII)

PROJECT FILE: E-F-G-A-B-D (I-II-III-IV-V-VII).b2proj

E-Fm-Gm-A-B-D (I-II-III-IV-V-VII)

PROJECT FILE: E-Fm-Gm-A-B-D (I-II-III-IV-V-VII).b2proj

Em-F-G-Am-B-D (I-II-III-IV-V-VII)

PROJECT FILE: Em-F-G-Am-B-D (I-II-III-IV-V-VII).b2proj

Em-F-Gm-A-B-D (I-II-III-IV-V-VII)

PROJECT FILE: Em-F-Gm-A-B-D (I-II-III-IV-V-VII).b2proj

Transposed variants

_ I-II-III-IV-V-VI

PROJECT FILE: _ I-II-III-IV-V-VI.b2proj

_ I-IIm-IIIm-IV-V-VI

PROJECT FILE: _ I-IIm-IIIm-IV-V-VI.b2proj

_ Im-II-III-IVm-V-VI

PROJECT FILE: _ Im-II-III-IVm-V-VI.b2proj

_ Im-II-IIIm-IV-V-VI

PROJECT FILE: _ Im-II-IIIm-IV-V-VI.b2proj

Normal variants

_ E-F-G-A-B-C (_ I-II-III-IV-V-VI)

PROJECT FILE: _ E-F-G-A-B-C (_ I-II-III-IV-V-VI).b2proj

_ E-Fm-Gm-A-B-C (_ I-II-III-IV-V-VI)

PROJECT FILE: _ E-Fm-Gm-A-B-C (_ I-II-III-IV-V-VI).b2proj

_ Em-F-G-Am-B-C (_ I-II-III-IV-V-VI)

PROJECT FILE: _ Em-F-G-Am-B-C (_ I-II-III-IV-V-VI).b2proj

_ Em-F-Gm-A-B-C (_ I-II-III-IV-V-VI)

PROJECT FILE: _ Em-F-Gm-A-B-C (_ I-II-III-IV-V-VI).b2proj

Much more minor and major combinations are possible. Just create your own chord sets and try what is good for your sound.

Don't forget to check the Progression Construction Kid Projects.

Editing Tip - Minor Major "Trick"

Load the pure major transposed variant (I-II-III-IV-V-VII or I-II-III-IV-V-VI) and change the chords to its minor version by changing the chord value of the the String G to 0 (1 = major) (see green frame).
transposed-I-II-III-IV-V-VII-min-maj.png
transposed-I-II-III-IV-V-VII-min-maj.png (58.69 KiB) Viewed 8385 times