FACTORY - PROGRESSION-CONSTRUCTION-KITS

Download free B-Step Sequencer projects.
monotomy

FACTORY - PROGRESSION-CONSTRUCTION-KITS

Post by monotomy » 24 Feb 2015, 10:28

The progression kits are designed to create the right progressions on the fly. Just download it in the B-Data-Reader, open it and play with the Bar Chord Sliders to find your progression.
Then clear the steps and program the pattern for your performance or load one of the Snapshots. The chords you can find on the chord downloads too.

In each project are major and minor chord variants, just play with the Global Chord Set slider.
All the progression kit projects are created with the same set of chords and just a variation of the selected "Bar Chord" - it's up to you to find the right mix for your hit!

The Global Tune slider is your friend to change it from E to C or A or what ever you want.

More chords which you can load into this projects (or any other project) you can find here: Progression Construction Kit Chords

BarChords - 1-2-3-5 (I-II-III-V - Em-F-G-B)

phpBB [audio]

PROJECT FILE: BarChords - 1-2-3-5 (I-II-III-V - Em-F-G-B).b2proj
(Download the file in the B-Data-Reader is recommended. Otherwise click the right mouse on the project file and select "save as".)

BarChords - 1-3-4 (I-III-IV - Em-G-A)

phpBB [audio]

PROJECT FILE: BarChords - 1-3-4 (I-III-IV - Em-G-A).b2proj
(Download the file in the B-Data-Reader is recommended. Otherwise click the right mouse on the project file and select "save as".)

BarChords - 1-3-4-5 (I-III-IV-V - Em-G-A-B)

phpBB [audio]

PROJECT FILE: BarChords - 1-3-4-5 (I-III-IV-V - Em-G-A-B).b2proj

BarChords - 1-3-4-6(7)-3-4-6(7)

phpBB [audio]

PROJECT FILE: BarChords - 1-3-4-6(7)-3-4-6(7).b2proj

BarChords - 1-3-5 (I-III-V - Em-G-B)

phpBB [audio]

PROJECT FILE: BarChords - 1-3-5 (I-III-V - Em-G-B).b2proj

BarChords - 1-3-6(7)-4 (I-III-VII-IV - Em-G-D-A)

phpBB [audio]

PROJECT FILE: BarChords - 1-3-6(7)-4 (I-III-VII-IV - Em-G-D-A).b2proj

BarChords - 1-4-2-3 (I-IV-II-III - Em-B-F-G)

phpBB [audio]

PROJECT FILE: BarChords - 1-4-2-3 (I-IV-II-III - Em-B-F-G).b2proj

BarChords - 1-4-3 (I-IV-III - Em-A-G)

phpBB [audio]

PROJECT FILE: BarChords - 1-4-3 (I-IV-III - Em-A-G).b2proj

BarChords - 1-4-3-5 (I-IV-III-V - Em-A-G-B)

phpBB [audio]

PROJECT FILE: BarChords - 1-4-3-5 (I-IV-III-V - Em-A-G-B).b2proj

BarChords - 1-5-3 (I-V-III - Em-B-G)

phpBB [audio]

PROJECT FILE: BarChords - 1-5-3 (I-V-III - Em-B-G).b2proj

As you see, there are much much more possibilities to change the combinations of the chords or make more complex progressions.
Tip: Blues I-IV-V -> BarChords: 1-1-1-1-4-4-1-1-5-4-1-5. Enjoy.

More matching chords and editing tips: Progression Construction Kit Chords